Monday, 19 April 2010

This is why I start this Blog


Well well well if not because of lowcostholidays.com's big search, I don't think I'll EVER start editing my travel videos and hence realize that I have so many fun moments during my time of travel.

Seriously even if I don't win this competition and don't get this AMAZING job of traveling around the world with 20000 pounds and 12 trips all inclusive (still dreaming =p), I still really want to write about the fun stuff that happened in my trips, share photos and videos just because it is so much FUN!!! ooooookay maybe not only in my trips but also what comes with the trips. It's so easy to edit your clips on iMovie, everything is just a click away!!

Really have to thank a few people who made me take my first step...
my dad... who supports me to do whatever I want to do... it's him who tell me to dream and stay dreaming...
Js... who edited the clips with me and supports me no matter what.
G... I DID IT!!!

Last but not least... my mom who always supports me and I wish someday somehow she'll understand...

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you hun!!!Please keep it up and keep posting!!
    As you said before,
    never give up on your dream.... but make sure it never just STAYS a dream... continue to take little baby steps to mke it all come true!!

    See you soon! (in that voice of yours on the clip!! heeheee)

    p.s: can't wait to hear and see and read about all your past and future travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think is awesome what your doing!! Go for it don't give up on your dreams, and I'm looking forward to your other posts ;)... Good luck love!! Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! Support you! Dreaming is the first step to succeed! so proud of you! and I have bookmarked your blog. I will read it and look forward to your every single post! GOOD LUCK in making your dream come true!!!

    ReplyDelete